Britpop heroes, Ocean Colour Scene, will play a homecoming show in Birmingham this August Bank Holiday as part of The Páirc Festival 2022. The highly-anticipated show takes place on Friday 26th August at The New Irish Centre in Kings Heath. Tickets are on sale now here!
Best known for their Top 10 hits The Circle and The Day We Caught The Train from 1996’s Moseley Shoals album, Ocean Colour Scene’s rip-roaring live shows have long been one of the most extraordinary sights in modern rock -communal outpourings of hope and joy which boast the most life-affirming sing-a-longs you’ll ever hear.
We are delighted to be teaming up with Ocean Colour Scene to offer a VIP Experience for a lucky winner and 3 friends!
💥4 VIP PASSES
💥A BOTTLE OF FIZZ FOR YOU & YOUR FRIENDS
💥A SIGNED & FRAMED POSTER FOR THIS EVENT
💥VIP BAR & TOILET ACCESS
*Terms & Conditions apply
- This Free Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s suppliers, any third party directly associated with administration of the prize competition, and their respective families or agents. The Promoter may require any participant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
- You may only enter multiple times if different people are tagged each time
- The opening date for entries is Sunday 23rd May 2022. The closing date of the prize competition is 11:55pm on Sunday 19th June 2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted. Competition entries cannot be returned.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The competition winner will be selected at random.
- The winner will receive 4 VIP Passes to Ocean Colour Scene + supports at Birmingham Irish Centre on Friday 26th August, a bottle of prosecco to be consumed on-site, a signed & framed poster of the event, VIP Bar & Toilet Access and Queue Jump to enter the event.
- VIP access includes access to the gold circle, VIP area, bar and toilet. This does not include backstage access or access to the bands.
- The winner will be notified by instagram (using details provided at entry) on Monday 20th June and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by the required method within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on the winner’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 14 days of the winner responding to the notification of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by THE PAIRC FESTIVAL LIMITED, WYNNER HOUSE, 143, BROMSGROVE STREET, BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS, B5 6RG
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s surname and county together with (if applicable) their winning entry, can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen days after the closing date of the competition. Entrants who do not wish such information to be provided should they win, should object in advance of the competition closing date by sending an email to email@example.com specifying which prize competition they have entered, and what information they object to being provided.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify a participant or winner if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. You agree to participate in publicity at the Promoter’s request. By submitting your entry and any accompanying material you agree to:
- Assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- Waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this competition is THE PAIRC FESTIVAL LIMITED, WYNNER HOUSE, 143, BROMSGROVE STREET, BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS, B5 6RG